Terms and Conditions for use of our Services and the information on Website
1. In case of change in any of your KYC details like address, mobile, email, etc, you are bound to intimate the same to us in writing for change in our records and updation on KRA system.
2. We reserve the right to terminate your service if you are found of misusing our services in any way or if you violate any of the other terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
3. This website contains material which is exclusively owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
4. We shall not be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes. Theequicom.com shall have no responsibility to provide you access to Theequicom.com while interruption of Theequicom.com is due to any such cause shall continue
5. All the disputes are subject to jurisdiction in Indore only. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Indore
6. No judgment or warranty or representation is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the content of other services or sites to which these screens link, and Ethical Research shall not be responsible therefore.
7. Ethical Research shall not be liable if the Customer downloads any information from this Web site. Further, Ethical Research shall not be liable if the Customer makes a copy, modifies, uploads, downloads, other notices or legends contained in any such information or otherwise distributes any service or content from this Web site.
8. Ethical Research reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time. You agree that Ethical Research shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service
9. Registration: In order to use Ethical Research Services, you must have to provide with certain personal information.
The Stock Tips and Commodity Tips, views, blogs, comments etc. made by the users and placed on the Site are their own independent views and Company, its owners, management, share holders and employees are in no way linked to these users, or have a vested or beneficial interest in any of the user's tips etc.
These terms and conditions shall be applicable to any person visiting/accessing the Web site.
Important : By accessing this Web Site and any of its pages you are agreeing to the terms set out above